“Preparing the students for an IT career and helping them take their distinctive initial move towards a remunerating Career in Technology Industry. There will be ‘n’ number of line ups until you get placed. Dedicated Talent Management Team will be helping for any queries regarding – Placements, Career, Resume, Training, HR related questions as to make your career smooth and stable.”
“We deliver what we commit”
Written Job guarantee letter signed and given to the candidate on joining the program.
6 months training by experienced and certified IT professionals.
Training is split into two parts – Training (2 hours daily) and Hands on Practice on real devices (2 hours daily) After 3 month candidate will begin with placement skills grooming (Soft Skills + Mock interview prep)
Work with real time projects (in house internship training + live projects)
Learn How to work in team
Learn reporting and working on challenging task.
Enjoy real-time work environment + task
After completion of the process, the candidate is now ready to face interviews
Benefits of the Program
Reasons to Join
Grooming Program and get ready to empower with the skills that companies are looking for…
- Streamlining the students in specific IT Domain.
- Enhancing Aptitude & Problem Solving Skills.
- Grooming with Communication and Behavioral Skills.
- Job Placements
AFTER THE PROGRAM
- Expert in your domain.
- Well-groomed for the industry.
- Employable in IT MNC’s.
- Outstanding candidate, where you can crack the interview on your first go
Commitments we expect from the students who participate in the program
- 100% attendance
- Complete all modules (theory and LAB)
- Complete all mandatory test and assignments before the due date.
- Minimum pass mark in mandatory test is 80% (standard for most international certifications)
- Go through mandatory interview prep
- We will help you build your resume and post it to our site
- Pass the mock interview. (Group Discussion + Technical Round + HR Round)
- Attend all interview opportunities offered by the institute.