Looking for Leaders having a dynamic approach to get learned, to get others learned and can create an ecstasy in the IT world.
Talent Management in CCN is a constant process that involves attracting and retaining high-quality employees, developing their skills, and continuously motivating them to improve their performance. The primary purpose is to create a motivated workforce who will stay with our company in the long run.
Will be responsible to provide Cisco Networking training to students. To take in – house batches of CCNA RnS, Network Security at CCN Campus. Will be required to provide one day crash course of basic CCNA concepts for Workshop. Responsible for student conduct and classroom administration. Responsible for handing over daily assignments to students; ensure students complete their journal and project work within stipulated time frame. Responsible to send student progress reports with specified period. Responsible for Lab maintenance and Equipment. Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Pleasant personality. Should be open to travel.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Good people management skills.
- Should have ability to learn and re – deliver in short time span.
- Mandatory – BE/ Diploma in CS/ IT
- Desired – CEH/CCNA/CCNP/CCIE
- Proper hold on Networking – Routing, Switching, VPN and server installation.
- System Administration experience on Windows 2008, Windows 8 and Linux.
- Windows server (2008,2012,2016) , Windows AD ,MS Exchange server (2007,2010,2013,2016) , Windows networking skills (DNS,DHCP etc.) , Firewall devices, CCNA & Knowledge of Ethical Hacking.
Functional Area : IT Software – Network Administration, Security Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent